Spotted car hauler I-35

Anybody on the NG buy a pale green 62GT Hawk in VG condition, or a light brown/maybe bronze 51 Starlight? Spotted them behind a fifth wheel black Chevy I think . Also had another car on board. At the Denny's Restaurant/Truck stop at the junction of highway 122 and I-35 at Clear Lake,Ia. Both Studes had sold painted on the windshields...Couldn't see the license of the truck.. Thought maybe from a auction. Both were looking good from where I was..I couldn't stop. Couldn't even get a picture. Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti

A few years ago while we were hauling home a rough 49 C-Cab we were passed by a guy hauling a similar C-Cab going the opposite direction. This was at the intersection of Hwy. 30 and 13 in Southern Minnesota.

Nick

Reply to
Studedude