Cruise Night Prep

Big cruise night next Saturday... Old Town Cruise in Kissimmee, Florida is having 'Studebaker Night'. Our SDC chapter is holding it's monthly meeting beforehand... Damons Clubhouse

5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Kissimmee, FL 34746 phone (407) 397-9444 Fax: (407) 397-2904

Meeting 2:00pm

C'mon down and hang with the gang....

Then it's on to the cruise until 8pm or so...

So, since it may get dark out, and it is dangerous to adjust anything after dark, I put some safety lights on. Cute little LED's. More pic's at:

Jeff (no bleeding so far ) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Im torn between going down to Oldtown or staying here in Gainesville to do the Car show thats in conjunction with the GatorNationals. Ususally there are several hundred cars and LOTS of people from out of town to watch the races. Talking Cars Under the Stars. David

Reply to
VWandSTUDEBAKER

Yeah, and the Daytona show is the same weekend. Too many things to do.... Jeff (too many..) Rice

"VWandSTUDEBAKER" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

OK Boom! If you where any brighter you would be the second Sun.

We have to wear Sun glasses to look at you now.

Rick (turn it down) Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Boom-Chocka-Locka Rice!

Reply to
oldcarfart

Yeah baby! Light 'em up Vegas style! Jeff ( Where's my Elvis suit?) Rice

"oldcarfart" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice