Dreams coming true, neat sh*t really can happen!!!!

By opening a real "brick & mortar" storefront, I am able to handle products that I could only dream of handling before. I am talking to
"Zero Rust", "Racedeck", K&N and other people who mfg. high level goodies that refrain from home business. I am trying to handle Motormite's "HELP!" line of parts also. I beez excited!!!!!!

I'd be interested to know your opinion of the "racedeck" products if you get a chance to have any hands on experience with them.
nate

Racedeck... as in the garage flooring tiles? Hopefully you can offer it for less than what other vendors offer it for... twice the sq. ft. price of professionally installed epoxy flooring.
Lee
good for you calvin. let the group know what products you are handling for sure. jim