SH*T!!!! Blew the reverse on my bus

ARGH!!

WHY?!?!?!

The horrible bad luck with cars just won't leave me the F alone?!?!?!?!?!!!

I gave it a little bit too much gas (Ok, a lot) and the bastard lumped, lurched, and blew to bits.

ARRRRGGGH!!!

Now what?!?! And this bus was for sale!!!!!

I can't afford pouring more money in it!!!! That's WHY I'm selling it, dammit!!

F**K!!

I hate this.

All I have is a bug tranny that I will have to yank from another car. Sounds like a hassle. I was planning to do just that, before I decided to sell this heap. To get rid of the reduction boxes and lower the rear.

I have no TIME for this shit!!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Sorry to hear of your misfortune with the Bus tranny. Hope things work out and the bug tranny swap will go smoothly. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

A local VW shop has a set of used gears for me and one of their customers has a spare tranny lying around for the bus. Pretty fast service after working hours.... :)

I may end up just replacing the gear(s). WHEN, is the question... I have customer cars coming in... and only one heated garage.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Not like I'm an old timer around here (or even a productive contributor), but in the time I HAVE been around, it had me believing that jan was incapable of this kind of venting.

I had to check the headers to make sure it wasn't your aussie impersonator at it again. ;)

Reply to
Seth Graham

LOL

Sorry to disappoint you... :)

It just gets a little overwhelming sometimes. Like, all the frigging year long.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

RGH!!

WHY?!?!?!

The horrible bad luck with cars just won't leave me the F alone?!?!?!?!?!!!

I gave it a little bit too much gas (Ok, a lot) and the bastard lumped, lurched, and blew to bits.

ARRRRGGGH!!!

Now what?!?! And this bus was for sale!!!!!

I can't afford pouring more money in it!!!! That's WHY I'm selling it, dammit!!

F**K!!

I hate this.

All I have is a bug tranny that I will have to yank from another car. Sounds like a hassle. I was planning to do just that, before I decided to sell this heap. To get rid of the reduction boxes and lower the rear.

I have no TIME for this shit!!

Jan

Feel better now?

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

That....sucks.

Of course.....it begs the questions why you were hotrodding reverse on a bus you wanted to sell.... ;-)

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Hush you.

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

hehe, yea. A local dude has the parts I need and this morning I hopped in my trusty old (67bug) Frannie and drove her to work instead. The inspection is no longer valid but maybe I'll try to get her inspected one of these days. If the cops pull me over, I can say I'm on my way to the inspection station. Since we don't need to make reservations in advance anymore.

The car is in perfect mechanical shape, I just don't have the money for the inspwection right now. Greedy bastrards have doubled their price over the past few years.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

It raises the question but it doesn't "beg the question" (a common usage error that I am devoting my life to eliminate). ;(

This URL explains proper use of the phrase:

Thank you for your time, sir.

Reply to
grammer enforcement officer

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! Damn, that's good!

K. "We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

LOL, wonder if anyone else caught that ;)

hehehe

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

yep....but wanted Kid to take the stab at em.....hehe

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

...............I thought about correcting that spelling error but I was afraid that it might be Kidd herself using another screen name and that maybe she really didn't know how to spell grammar.........lol

........She's kind of scary, seeing how she has dominated Jan and made him a girly man.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

some people like to be dominated?...LOL(besides, Tim you can LIE and say you are the boss of your home, but EVERY married man out there will say "hell yeah me too" knowing that if their wife reads it they are toast...)

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

..........heh heh

.......This is the only place where I can safely tell lies, you nailed that one.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

*giggles*

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

My guess is that mario is the "grammer enforcement officer?" :-P

Reply to
Shaggie

Is that just a guess or is there a path that leads you there? I am not computer literate enough to know how one may come to "trace" someone down from a post. Please elaborate if it's more than a "guess".

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I'm the last to throw stones at glass houses.

I'm in a shop all day, garage talk makes sailors blush. No grammer between the grunts and swearing.....LOL

Reply to
Kafertoys