field of dreams

Did anyone see the field of dreams commercial? Makes me wanna save up and get a new mustang. ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

cobra boy opined in news:IQKjd.3594$XQ1.3532@trndny03:

NO! You dont say!!

Noone has even MENTIONED 2005 Mustang tv ads on this forum..

And there's not 10 replies on that thread thats not there if you dont have a scroll bar on your reader

Tho one must take into account youthful enthusiasm, I suppose.

"cobra boy"!

And, yes, I am an obsequious, contentious, patronizing old geezer.... It's my right, by senority!

Hoooo-aahh!!!!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hey bub... you never told us this was a Union outfit (senority) *grin* Ya ol coot, play nice.

Kate

| | NO! You dont say!! | | Noone has even MENTIONED 2005 Mustang tv ads on this forum.. | | And there's not 10 replies on that thread thats not there if you dont have a | scroll bar on your reader | | Tho one must take into account youthful enthusiasm, I suppose. | | "cobra boy"! | | | And, yes, I am an obsequious, contentious, patronizing old geezer.... | It's my right, by senority! | | Hoooo-aahh!!!!

Reply to
SVTKate

You think THAT was stiffy... look above at "88 LX ...acting strange"

It is NOT my day to suffer fools gladly...

I always reflected Wife's aches and pains, incl PMS, there must be "ghost hormones" at work here

SVTKate opined in news:Y8Ojd.8681$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I'm 50, so be careful kid.lol ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

It was on during the first quarter of the eagles steelers game. ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

By the way I'm 50. ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

Wish I'd have gotten to see that game. I'm 20 miles NE of Pittsburgh... grew up here. It's great to see them playing well. I'm hoping Big Ben doesn't turn out to be another flash in the pan.

I know Maddox was listed as questionable, but I hardly see how they'll put him back in with the rookie in there performing like a star veteran.

JS

Reply to
JS

I've gotta ask. What happened to the '97 cobra? Perhaps I missed your tale of woe.

Reply to
Richard

A truck ran over the front end, so now it's in that big corral in the sky. sob I did post pix at the time of the accident, now i'm waiting for my shoulder to heal so i can shift,wipe my butt, till i get another.lol

ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

gonna be tryin to get another 97 Cobra or what?

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Don't look at me, I'm not sellin' mine. ;-)

Mine's not your style anyway... Rio Red coupe.

JS

Reply to
JS

I am in love with your car JS. It's so puuurty.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

As soon as I can shift again. This time I think it'll be a '99 or 01. ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

lol... I meant cobraboy, actually. I figured you'd dig my car.

I do have pics on Webshots if anyone's interested. They're last year's pics, but I didn't change anything at all this year except the brake rotors and pads...

JS

Reply to
JS

JS opined in news:7tXjd.205$Bj2.49@trndny01:

Ummm... what do you know about good QB's from smaller schools?

Often better than rated QB's from bigger schools

Can you say Ryan Leaf?

And note there are 3 NFL starting QB's from Mid American Conf at this time!

I'd say he's the real deal... cause he has a REAL coach.

And this from a Bengals fan!

Look at the 3 best Bengals QB's ever..

Greg Cook Cincy (career ending injury) Ken Anderson Augustana (!!!!!) Boomer Esiaison Maryland

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I'm sorry I DID watch. Steelers had their way with my Eagles.

"Big Ben" spent most of the day just handing off. When he did pass, he was on target, had time, came up with some key 1st downs.

He sure looked like the real deal to me. But any QB is only about as good as the defense and his own offensive line allow. Your OL was playing extremely well (especially with the run blocking), and our defense wasn't.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I did'nt realise our defense was playing................or the offense for that matter. Nobody but theSteelers and the fans showed for that game.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

The offensive line has been a serious problem the last few years, and I'm glad to see that they're finally giving a quarterback some time to throw the ball. Stewart could have been a better QB had someone given him time to get a pass off too, but alas, that was not to be (and the subject of Stewart is a whole different issue here in Pittsburgh).

The Steelers look strong this year, but there's still a few games left. I'll reserve judgement until I see how they look in a couple more games.

Oddly enough I believe Tommy Maddox is about ready to play again, but with Ben playing as well as he is, would you pull him? I wouldn't. He has the team rallied around him, he and Plexico have figured each other out, and they're firing on all 8.

Here's hoping your Eagles can pluck that thorn out of their collective wings and get back in form.

JS

Reply to
JS

When you've got a good young rookie who plays well, there's no point in going back to the QB who was supposed to play until the rookie was ready.

And I'm not worried about the Eagles. They'll get real healthy real fast Monday night.

dwight

Reply to
dwight