Ebay '50 Champ in Pittsburgh

That spiffy 50 Champion two door that was on ebay apparently is coming to 'Da 'Boigh A die hard Chevy guy my best buddy and I have been trying to convert-- finally converted lol

He sold his 54 Chevy street machine for 50k and used 13k to buy that mild custom 2-door sedan

Of course-- it's getting bow tie power-- but it's still a Stude lol

I guess we have to show him how fast a Stude can go now lol

Reply to
ceecab

jimmijim8