Someon e buy this 50 Champion

Someone buy this 50 Champion, I have enough cars right now.

John Poulos

Too late, I just had to buy it.

John Poulos wrote:

John Poulos

Pat Drnec

John, I noticed that car this morning and thought it looked pretty good for the BIN price. The only part that looked kind of questionable was the photo of the trunk, couldn't tell if it is original or has been patched. A friend of mine has a 1950 Champ four-door sedan and I am surprised how well it gets around with that little six. He takes out on the interstate and it goes right along with traffic, bogs down a bit on the big hills but not as bad as I expected.

Reply to
Dan Peterson

John Poulos

Pat Drnec