SDC SE Zone Meet

All packed and ready to leave... Rick stopped by this morning and picked up a load of stuff for the zone meet. Good thing he has a long bed 3/4 ton truck.

8 cartons of trophy plaques and related stuff. Chairs, tents, parking meter (thanks Dave!) and show stuff... Then I have my truck stuffed with stuff, including wifely things and hospitality food goodies.. We are 'out of here'!!!!
Reply to
Jeff Rice