Ebay Avanti/Packard

Now heres a good one.

A person who has not one, but 8 Avanti's.

I'll give him extra credit for knowing about the Hog troughs. And that it is a R1.

But the part about the Packard motor???

And side stepping the number matching and the condition of the Outside chrome question.

Malcom

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

When I click to see the rest of the questions and answers, it asks me to sign in? Is that usual?

Alex Magdaleno

It never occured to me as I always sign in anyway as a member... So must be normal. Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti

it's normal..

Reply to