OT.... Computer Software....

Hey Guys,

My dear, sweet wife screwed up this morning and I have ended up with some software I cannot use and wanted to offer it here before trying to e-Bay it. She bought some software for her classes and bought the Mac version instead of the Windows version... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr The mistake was not realized before she pulled off the outer plastic so it is not returnable.

This is Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium and includes....

Adobe Photoshop CS2 Adobe Illustrator CS2 Adobe InDesign CS2 Adobe GoLive CS2 and Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional Dreamweaver 8 Version Cue CS2 Adobe Bridge Adobe Stock Photos service Total Training Video Workshop Adobe CS2 Design Guide More than 100 Open Type Fonts Illustrator CS2 templates

I just checked the Adobe site and the retail on this bundle is $1200.... She bought it at the college bookstore at student rate for $423. This is all brand new, never installed, fully functional and never licensed, just like you would have bought it at any retail outlet.

The system requirements are.....

PowerPC G4 or G5 Mac OS X v10.4.3, Jave runtime 1.4.1

384 MB RAM to run any one application 1 MB RAM recommended to run multiple applications simultaneously 5.5 GB available hard drive space for a full install 1024X768 resolution DVD ROM

If any of you can use it or want it, $400 to your door.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

If you would have had this deal about a month ago, I would have snapped it up but alas, this is no longer the case...

JT

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Of course... my timing is off as usual

If no one wants it by the weekend, I'll throw it on e-Bay and hope to have someone snatch it up for a Christmas present...

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

What you really should do is get a Mac and toss the crappy Microslush crap...

JT

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

LOL... that is ONE argument I'll not get into

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee