eBay Warning

I suppose many of you have seen this Hawk on eBay, now for the third time. It is item #190035446739, described as "Rare 1 of 151; 1963 Studebaker Hawk Gt R1 4 spd stick". It's a white hawk with black and white interior and the seller is in British Columbia. I will keep this brief and to the point. If any of you want the gory details, you may email me directly. I have seen this car up close and personal and have ridden in it briefly. There's a reason the seller is not using digital photos. The "minor imperfections" in the paint the seller refers to are not the result of wear and tear on an old paint job but the result of an improperly prepped and painted vehicle. This car has the worst paint job I have ever seen. It's as rough as sandpaper and covered with bubbles, scratches, and other blemishes. Shallow dents and small dings were not repaired but simply painted over. And there is some cancerous rust starting. Not much, but the seller claims "No Rust" in his description. There are other faults but I promised brevity. This is my first post and in fact only joined an hour ago to put this out . Just wanted to let you all know and maybe save sombody some wasted time/money, etc.

Reply to
kerryk