NEW 56J PAINT SCHEME

There are TWO 56J's on E-bay right now, with what I would consider a new version of paint schemes.

We all know the traditional color over white over color, with the top color painted in the rear of the trunk Then there is the early scheme - Lower body and fins and roof one color, with hood painted white and trunk painted body color with roof color painted on the rear of the trunk.

Well these two 56J's are as follows Ceramic Green Over Snow Cap, over Creamic Green, but the trunk is ALL White The other is Tangerine over Snowcap, over Tangerine, and the trunk is ALL white, one car, the green one is at $1000 and is all intact, even has air, but seller clams severe rust out, and lists it as aparts car, and by the looks of it, there is more than a $1000 worth of parts on it. The Tangerine car has a BIN price of $30,000.

So is there a new paint scheme that we did not know of.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

I suggest you forward that link to Frank. Seems he's done a lot of research on paint schemes, etc.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Bill look at the lower left corner of the deck lid on the 56 parts car... I see green showing thru the white paint

Reply to
jbwhttail