Good Studebaker Day!

I spent the afternoon yesterday doing some detail work on the Cruiser. I've got a show coming up this weekend to benefit Relay for Life. I installed the new hood insulator I got from Studebaker International (thanks for the install information JP!). Looks great. I power washed the engine and undercarriage and touched up some of the black paint on the radiator and repainted the air cleaner on the engine. The engine compartment looks nice. I powerwashed the undercarriage and remove the wheel covers and cleaned off the wheels. It looks sort of naked with those white wheels showing. Then, I replaced the water pump (the old one was weeping a bit). Kudo's to Napa for having the waterpump in stock (in fact, they had 3).

I love working on these old cars!

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson