For Trade: 3 1950 champion fenders for 2 51 champ fnders

Howdy, I ended up using 51 fenders on my champion. More engine space. I would like to trade someone my 2 original fenders, with some rust in the usual spots and one solid (i beleive passenger) fender with a couple dents for a set of 51 fenders in decent shape (ie not rusted out). I am in central wisconsin. Thanks Ed

Reply to
FortyTwo