FRONT V-8 BRAKE DRUMS

Does anyone know what I should expect to pay for a v-8 front brake drum in fine shape? It is NOT the vented style. Thanks for your time.

Reply to
ellenslover

I have a full set of 1955 President drums complete with hubs etc. They were freshly turned but then I installed later finned drums on all four wheels.

$100 for the whole set plus shipping from TX.

JT

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Grumpy:

If you still have these brake parts, I'll buy them.

B Porter

Reply to
reporter