FS or trade

tied of the bitching neighbor.. need to sell or trade a 60 Hawk

289 2 bbl, auto MOST of the mechanical has been gone thru, 2 things left to fix

BOTH front fenders bad as per normal but have another pair to replace with, as is 1 back fender-got it as well. Interior seats need redoing..

$4k? OR trade..looking for a Geo Tracker OR something equal, not necessarily a 4 w drive tho. (need rear door to open to the SIDE)

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Two hell with the neighbor! Do you have some photo's? Have any rust issues else where?

Bo

289 2 bbl, auto MOST of the mechanical has been gone thru, 2 things left to fix

BOTH front fenders bad as per normal but have another pair to replace with, as is 1 back fender-got it as well. Interior seats need redoing..

$4k? OR trade..looking for a Geo Tracker OR something equal, not necessarily a 4 w drive tho. (need rear door to open to the SIDE)

--Shiva--

Reply to
64daytonaht

give me a bit, we got a rain coming they say and dont want to uncover it..

rust behind the door, low down, both sides.. the normal spot, needs a patch on that side. and maybe in 1 corner of the trunk..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me