WTF happened to e-Bay Motors?????

Yeah, I really don't like this latest format either... not that can't navigate it, but like most software upgrades these days they've dumbed it down one step too far. I really don't need infinate sub-search check boxes.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Dag-nab it! every time I get used to the layout of the e-Bay pages, those bassssstids go and screw it up with a new format! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I fully agree!

BTW, I am going to try to get up to Michigan this week to grab your tires and bring them to Asheville with me in a couple weeks.

\

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Great, thanks... hopefully they won't be too big of a pain in the ass, they will fit between the wheel wells of your truck.

Ray and I worked on my truck this weekend, got the transmission mount built, rechecked the brake booster location and pulled the engine. We also reshaped the front cross member even more to get a little more clearance for the header down tubes. Then we started on Ray's "ugly truck"... put the cab back on and cut a hole for the shifter and pedals. It's now a race to see who gets their truck done first... the hemi powered C10 vs. the supercharged

289 Champ.

A few pictures:

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I went through the same thing except that my first attempt was with the old layout of which much was non-functional. I sent a nasty note and started to list another item and Wallah!!! It worked but you're right, this changing for change's sake is BS...

Grrrrr

JT

Lee wrote:

Reply to