Gas tank sending unit for 65 Commander??

Well... such is the life of a car restorer... I keep finding missing pieces that need to be replaced... Now I am needing a good gas tank sending unit for the 65 Commander... V8. If you have something.. just email me.. Thanks, Regards, Mike M.

63Champ 65Commander
Reply to
Mike M.

Mike-bought mine from Dave T-Bolt....AKA Dave Thiebeault (SP?) He advertises in Turning Wheels.Put one in my 61,and one in my 65.Call him...

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

Reply to
Mike M.