Our NG guidelines

I haven't seen them for a long time and have a question, Is "Don't be a d*****ad!" limited to treatment of other members or is choice of material also included? (This is for use in another NG.)

Reply to
Karl Haas

Have you gone trucking and found someone special there? Someone seeming shunned at every group they have posted to?? IMHO it applys to the subject matter and the assbag posting it. But thats just my 3 cents worth.

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

Sounds like you got the person right. There's one on just about half the groups I visit. It sure takes up a lot of time. (GB has 'em, too. Nate can vouch for this, as well.)

Reply to
Karl Haas