Hawk fins needed

Forwarded to my e-mail.:

"I contacted you several weeks ago about locating fins for a 1957 Golden Hawk, which my son is having restored.We have not had any luck and were wondering if you knew of anyone who would be able to make them and if you have the specifications of the fins.The car is nearly finished and we would appreciate any help you would be able to give us." Thanks, Maureen McKay"

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
John Poulos