Heading out for Omaha

Tomorrow morning I am heading out for Omaha. I will be driving, but unfortunately not a Studebaker. I am going to make it a leisurely trip. I'll try to keep in touch if I can get hook ups for my lap top (not staying in the meet hotel). I am looking forward to seeing many of you there. Steak dinner anyone? Joe (dutch treat) Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

We are leaving tomorrow also. Computer is saying that it will take 21 hours of driving.

See you there.

Reply to
Bill Glass

I bet that will be a nice trip though, especially this time of year.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I'm having hell just trying to get ready to go... I finally got the 5th wheel installed on my newer truck, & now the thing is doing a shake, rattle & roll number with the trailer connected at speeds over 40. I checked the new tires I had installed yesterday, & they all are good, & the fr end is OK. I did find one fr wheel bearing which is getting hot, or is being heated by a dragging caliper. I am replacing them all this afternoon when I should be getting loaded up. ugh :-(

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Alrighty Then!

We're going too! not taking a Stude either but going. For Sam & I its a last minute trip too. Shoot we dont even know where were stay'n. We'll throw some things in a suitcase after work tomorrow(nite) and head on out. See ya when we get there. Rhonda(aka red2ubabe)

Reply to
Red2ubabe

Reply to
Barry

What ever happened to them thar $30 rooms? Oh wait, that was in the South Bend not so nice area...

JT

Barry wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire