Heading to Omaha

Got off this morning at 5:26am and for the most part ran real smooth. . . got up above Birmingham, Al and started looking for a bug cleaning station and then a hotel. Got the bug off, went to the Hotel but along the way I had a very strange feeling. My nose was not smelling any open beer in the area so I drove around before checking into a hotel. Good thing. . .f****ng dry counties throughout parts of AL and MS. Drove all the way to Tupelo, MS just to find beer. Good Nose! Seating here drinking a beer and eating Mexican at the Hotel and looking forward to tomorrow short trip now to Pottersville, MO for a week of R & R and a little detailing and visiting with my Sister and family. The new Engine compartment dash cover work GREAT. . .I could hear and the heat form the engine compartment into the cab was down even more. The truck is starting to look good and feel good too.

More later

Reply to
Rick Courtier

All that sounds good, but your going to need to get a better cell phone.

Reply to
Bill Glass

No it's the hotel blocking the signal . . .you move one step and it goes from great to drop! Just ask the last 5 persons I talked to. . .

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Reply to
itraseecab