Hey Nate!!!.......

Wot kind of tach will fit a '61/62 Lark? Y'know, the little hole in the middle??

TIA

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I have a SunPro mini in the clock hole of my 62. Couple swipes with a file and it went right in. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

George, did you have to fabricate mounting apparatus?

It looks like it would fill the little hole just fine. I had to file the larger holes to accommodate the '63 gauge clusters but that was minor work.

JT

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I don't know that anything will fit right in... don't have a dash handy to measure the hole and/or search. When I had my car I just had an old 60's Sun tach strapped to the column.

nate

Reply to
N8N

I don't even use a mounting bracket. The housing is plastic and I "pressed" it in the hole after (like I said) a few swipes with a file. Didn't take much and the thing fits so tight I hope it lasts for a long time.. Mine has a black plastic bezel and doesn't match anything but the price was right. It was in a discount bin at the local FLAPS; opened box but not out of the plastic. Been in there now for about six or so years. I can send you a pic if you want. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Sounds good George.

I'll try to pick up the chrome version in the next couple of weeks or so. I hope to have the T-Cab "freshened" by the end of next month for eBay.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire