So much for...

A comeback... Well, maybe not... Ok guys...howzbout a little OT (remember that?) to get things stirred up real good... Who out there has a carry permit and what do you carry? And what state do you live in? NO POLITICAL RHETORIC, just a 'survey'.... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I do George I live in AZ and have 3 hand guns A Ruger 357 -6" barrel and

2 -22s And I am looking for a S&W 357-4" barrel like I used to have. How about you George ?
Reply to
studeblu

Glock 19

JT - Texas

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

George,

You forgot to put the OT in the subject line. . . don't let it happen again!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Oregon. H&K USP .45 variant 2, Ruger Vaquero .45 LC, Colt SAA .38 on a

32-20 (black powder) frame (hell of a shooter), Rossi Chief's Special .38, .38 derringer, .36 cap and ball revolver, .45 percussion pistol - and various others that need new parts, etc..

Which one do I carry in the '61 Lark? That's personal!

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII Regal 62 Lark Daytona convertible

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Dan Kay

Sorry Rick...I will try to do better...out of practice I recon..

45 Colt officer's special stainless steel but way to big so now it is a new Ruger LCP. Still take the Colt if the alarm goes off in the middle of the night... Studebaker George Oh..and Florida.
Reply to
Studebaker George

Oklahoma.

I have a national conceal carry, have to qualify annually.

I can carry either semi auto, or wheel guns, but have to qualify with both to maintain that privilege.

I have a S&W model 15, and a 64. I also have Sig .9mm, and a .45.

Dave L.

Reply to
Dave Lester

No permit, I live in the SF Bay area. You have to be politically well connected to get one. Springfield 1911A1, & Ruger new model Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum & S&W 6 inch Highway Patrolman in .357 Magnum. If something goes "bump" in the night, I carry a Winchester M1897 pump 12 gauge with a short barrel on it, as just the sound of it being pumped scares the bad guys away. Other nasty long guns safely locked away, but that's for a future conversation...

Reply to
Chris

I had one when I was in Florida. I let it lapse when they wanted $75 to renew it. They already know who I am.

As a side note... I was personally fingerprinted by the Sherriff of Marion County, Ken Ergle. I considered it an honor at the time. He built up his department buying government surplus stuff like Huey helicopters... (Sort of like the Maricopa county Sheriff Joe Arpaio) Then he got caught pilfering mucho moohla from the drug cash stash in the safe, and went to jail for a while.

That's all I'll say on this subject in print.

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK

They won't let me have a gun permit. . .I got too many people on my shooting list!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier