Another good studebaker day

Day before yesterday, I went and bought a front speaker for the 61. Put it in, put the radio back in, plugged everything together and got beautiful single speaker sound when the tubes warmed up! Then I broke out the new gasket for the windshield that I got from SASCO, checked the fit and it is perfect! Now I just have to get the right goop to use and put the thing in.

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII 62 Lark Daytona convertible
Reply to
Dan Kay

Dan,

I had very good luck using the 3M # 08509 Bedding Compound between the gasket and the body fence.

Jim Bradley '64 Daytona HT "Rerun" Remove HAT to reply

Dan Kay wrote:

Reply to
Jim Bradley