I like this forum

I like this forum and continue to visit it everyday. Granted the participation from the Stude folks has diminished a bit, but as said "a new broom sweeps clean" I think I am going to give this older one some more use. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8

Agreed.

I belong to this group and the Yahoo Studebaker Group. Most of the conversation is focused on the topic at hand with little deviation. I've only received encouragement and help on this group, so "thanks again" to all.

Regards, Jas> I like this forum and continue to visit it everyday. Granted the

Reply to
Jersey2J

me too. jf

Reply to