58 Starlight before pix

here's some pics of the 18,000 Starlight just off the trailer.

JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
R2 4 speed GT Hawk63 Avanti R1

63 Daytona convert 63 Lark 2 door 63 Lark 2 door #2 62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 59 3E truck 53 Starliner 52 Starliner 51 Commander
Reply to
John Poulos

That's a twin to the one down here in Florida that I took pictures of for a newsgrouper. About the same shape too! But knowing you. . . you got for allot less then the Florida guy was asking.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

I paid $7500, how much was his ?

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I like pic no. 2. I think those two cars look good in the same driveway :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Well, the 58 has a name. I turned on the parking lights and had nothing front or rear so I walked over to my tool box to get a test light. When I turned around all the lights turned on and it freaked me out. Welcome to my garage Christine.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Yea, but did it start up and growl at ya?

Reply to
Bill Glass