I think I crashed Lee DeLaBarre computer

Sent out a video clip to Several newsgroup people and Lee must me having trouble downloading the clip because I got 25 receipts that he got my email so far. . . Damn, I'm sorry Lee! But Really it has no Virus! Our system is safe!!! REALLY!

Now 0ver 30

Reply to
Rick Courtier

I didn't have any trouble with it. BTW, what were they booking you for? You looked perfectly sober to me.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

I said that it wasn't me, REALLY!

Rick Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Even Aol opened it

Reply to
Bill Glass

Jerry, Don't you mean "normal" for Rick?

Jim Turner

Reply to
Jim Turner

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

Cool! Can you come visit here? I have a couple of drywall projects to finish! NO, Rick has not been here!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Rick-dont feel bad,I got over 48 replys from Lees compter.He has asomething bad going on!!!!

Reply to
Mertz Racing

Ahhhhhhhhhh so it was YOU!!!! LOL

I've not been able to get e-mail since that one.... I am trying to figure out WTF is going on at this end. I can get mail via comcast's website but cannot use my e-mail program at all...

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Sorry Rich,

Am trying to get it fixed, honest!!!

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Hey Lee no problem! Hell I was starting to feel "special" when I saw 48 email messages. Then I was crushed to see it was just a repetition of the same email. My counsoler says I will be better soon...

Reply to
Mertz Racing

I hate to break it to you, friend.... I don't think you'll EVER get better

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

Well Hell, Jerry... what good would the computer be then?>???????

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee