I've been published (OT)

Well, a few months ago Wayne Jesel of Jesel Valvetrains asked me if I had any pictures of his truck in action at Maxton. I replied that I did and he asked that Mopar Action Magazine could use. I replied that I did. Well, low and behold they used one. The one with the truck with its chute out at this link is also in the Magazine itself with my name on it. I feel pretty good about all of that. This truck is like a megabrick. Aerodynamics are few and far between in a Dodge truck, so pushing it to 205 mph is quite a feat.

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

You know that you've written too much when you start reading an article you clipped out at sometime, start relizing that you agree with most of what the author says, then realize is something you wrote years ago.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Way to go Joe