It's down right depressing

Do you agree? I got some crap for sale on e-bay. Check seller { jimmijim8} under advanced search. I can't do that link thingy. {yet} jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim

Your photo of the bumper bolts... I think it'll go nuts at the end.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

I have "lurked" (why does that sound lewd) on this site for years and enjoyed the honest, sometimes crude, retorts. But following your link from the bolt picture to the Fender bass neck elicited a belly laugh & had to acknowledge your artistry. Very entertaining write-up. Seems like you have a valuable commodity there! Hope the final bids forces you to take such nice people to dinner....:-)

In fact, I'm interested in bidding on your electrostatic headphones - cool piece of gear.

No Studebaker content this time, but someday, I shall....

Rich

Richard Morris Renton, WA

1964 Avanti R-1 #5367 (recently gone but not forgotten) 1990 Avanti 4-door #78 - 383 TPI finally some fun with this Avanti!
Reply to
Rich