January Newsgroup Doldrums - Astrology

Now that some Minnesota college astonomy dude says the astrological calendar is wrong, all the horoscope lemmings are all wringing their hands with worry and dismay. Too funny. How they all march in step, and when someone says they are on the wrong path... Look out! I think we all ought to toss out ALL the calendars and ALL the clocks. They just cause trouble.

Reply to
Deepnhock

But Jeff, how would we know when the York swap meet is?

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam
Reply to