JP's new Daytona

I don't know how he digs them up! But JP has the uncanny knack of digging some nice stuff out of the obscurity. Nice car JP. My graduation present was a down payment made on a 64, not a Daytona. My car was an ultra strippy with an OHV 6 cyl, stick shift ( no OD ), one sunvisor and one arm rest. Although it was a nice car, it didn't excite me, so I traded it in a little over a year on a used R2 Avanti showing 16,000 miles. That excited me and I owned it for 18 years. It was quick. But would you believe, when it needed rebuilding ( and the supercharger was burned up ), my brother rebuilt it .030 over with export heads, and it was faster than it was with the supercharger?? Dexter - with only a 55 Pres state coupe

Reply to
dwcars