Karma Wheel Spin

I have been shopping for a torsion trailer axle for months... Pretty particular about what I want (and don't want). Went in to my metal fab shop today (it's Thursday, for those in the know)... I was talking about the axle I wanted to Scott, their best fab guy. He asks me if I have my measurements. Sure do! (They are in a notebook that travels with me everywhere)... He whips out an axle book and we work the numbers in to the worksheet. He hops on the phone and talks to the mysterious person on the other end... Then the fax machine chirps and pukes out a sheet of paper. We reviewed it, agreed to the numbers, and Scott signed it and sent it back. It was so easy, it seemed anticlimactic... (Sort of like Nate actually finishing something ) But the best part was the price. Seeing as to it was Thursday afternoon, I got it for cost plus freight, and they had a stock order going in, so it was riding for free. And the whole thing...complete...was $204.65 That's over $150+ less than the best price quoted anywhere...for less axle. Not too shabby for a torsion axle built to my spec's with electric brakes and super greaseable hubs. The trailer project is alive! Jeff

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Good on you!

Reply to
Dave's Place

SWEEEEETTTTT

Reply to
Mertz Racing

"Jeff Rice" wrote: Not too shabby for a torsion axle built to my spec's with electric

You just loved saying super greasable hubs, didn't you!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Uhh Jeffy,

What's a torsion trailer axle?

Dave Miller So. Ga. SDC

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

Alex Magdaleno

Great deal.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

LOL... Super DUPER greasable axles! Jeff