Lark Power Steering Repair???

Does anyone rebuild the ram cylinders?

TIA

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

JT,

They are super easy to do yourself. When I did mine I just got a seal kit and followed the shop manual. Nothing to it!

Grumpy AuC> Does anyone rebuild the ram cylinders?

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

An aquaintance has two units (Lark & Avanti) with leaking power steering. One unit is out and he can't remove the seal and is looking for a service on doing it.

I, OTOH do not have any vehicles with power steering. Well, an exception might be the '55 Prez sedan if I decide to put the Saginaw unit in.

JT

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

My 64 Daytona was manual steering and brakes. I bought used ones from a 63. Thiebeault rebuilt both for me.

Hey Grumps, I have the pictuer from National Geographic you wanted. I can't find your E-Mail address so I can sent it to you,

Geno

64 R2 Avanti 64 Dayt> An aquaintance has two units (Lark & Avanti) with leaking power
Reply to
jeep4cyl

That's the answer that I was looking for. I'll turn him on to T-bow.

Geeeez, I forgot what picture (National Geographic) was referred to. But send it to snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net and I'll have a looksee...

Thanks,

JT

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Just had a club member and mechanic (Dan Miller) rebuild my power steering pump and replace my ps control valve with a rebuilt one and drove away using one finger. What a joy after driving without PS for two years. I waited on car and watched, took three hours and drove it back home. Thanks Dan for a great job and reasonable price. My ram was okay.

D>That's the answer that I was looking for. I'll turn him on to T-bow. >

Reply to
Don Smith