Marathon Gasoline and STP

Marathon (

) just ran a TV commercial touting the addition of STP products being added to their fuel.Commercial showed a gas pump with an STP sticker on it.Kind of nostalgic in a way....Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I saw the STP stickers on pumps at a station around here too (So. Cal.), I normally use 76 gas, not sure that's the one though. I'll check in the morning.

Mike

Reply to
Mike