What a trailer !

A must read thread for Lee A. It'll take a hour to get through it on a cable connection, but worth every minute of it. (from the SDC forum)

John Poulos

Wow - and then he wrecked it - and then he fixed it!

Rob

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Thanks, I'll have to spend some time and go through all 42 pages of posts. I like Spartan trailers, but I'd have to set it up as the "guest house" in the backyard... some of those things are long enough that it would be like camping in a mobile home.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I'm not a trailer guy like you and I plowed through the thread so I was sure you would find it a interesting read.

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Interesting read. That Barry is sure on a bigger budget than this one! lol

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"

Reply to
Barry

Reply to
Barry

Reply to
John Poulos

This picture caught me offguard... artifical turf on a grass concourse... can't get grass or dirt on those tires...

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to