Mentoring...

Having been fortunate enough to have mentored several successful people in the past... (and watching Matthew being groomed a bit by Tom Elliott...) I took the time to try the method on Pat Skelly..... and put a TIG torch in his hand (for the first time) last Sunday. Well, that's the last time I do that... His aluminum welds looked way better than mine! Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock
Jerry Forrester