50-50 Drawings At Shows

I will never, ever say another bad word about a 50-50 drawing at a car show... <lol>....

How bout 'HOLY CHITT I WON CHITT, I DIDN'T WIN Can you positively rule these out? von jimmijim
taking a road trip back to West Virginia today. 950 miles. Will split the driving between 2 days. See ya in Springfield. M A Y B E.