Where's Jimmijim????

Sheesh... Unbanned there on Monday... Gone from here by Wednesday...

Reply to
Deepnhock

He is on vacation in Wetn'Wild WV

Dustybob

Reply to
highonahill

I'm still banned, and still here..sometimes.. I doubt I will ever even get 'probation' until the current 'despot' is gone..LOL... I am too busy to spend my days there anyway.... Go get 'em JimmyJim...they are ripe and ready for your barbs.... BTW, forgot to call you before you went parts hunting but didn't need anything at that point... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George