Mother load

Well, I'm now officially buried in Studebaker stuff. I bought a R2 64 Daytona/4 speed, a 62 GT 4 speed, a 66 Sports sedan and several pickup loads of Studebaker parts. I have coming lots of sheet metal, bucket seats, radiators, fiberglass Hawk hood and fenders, some C-K sheet metal and more. I really have no idea what I bought until I load it up. I'm have a fire sale on the cars, $1500 for the rusty but running driving GT with new interior, $1000 for the sports sedan.(Ron Butts has first dibs on the 66) I'll accept offers on the R2 Daytona with lots of NOS parts and a Phantom Interior (seats covers/carpet/headliner. Pic's here

John Poulos

I still need a wiper motor for my '59 Lark Super Wagon, got one?

Reply to
oldcarfart

Don't know, only brought one pickup load home so far. It'll be a few weeks to get it moved. I do have a 59 Lark coming though.

oldcarfart wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos