53 Starlight update

Installed 4 new wheel cylinders, a set of brake shoes and a OD solenoid. Now when I list it on ebay, I won't have to say "Needs brakes and overdrive does not work" The PO could have added some serious money to his bottom line to his BIN with a days work and $200 in parts. At least he cleaned it up for ebay, some sellers don't even shovel out the interior. BTW, this Avanti will be going up next week:

( a chapter members car)JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net
My Ebay items:
Daytona HT

64 R2 4 speed Challenger (Plain Wrapper) 63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) 63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (White) 63 Avanti R1 62 Daytona HT 62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 53 Starlight
Reply to
John Poulos

I don't know why you didn't think that would be my kind of car, it is a

4-speed and has the early headlights and dash...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel