My 62 Cruiser turned over

100,000 miles yesterday, on the way home from WORK!

BOO YAH!

Dave Miller

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser
Studebaker George

Yep, them thar' fifty y'ar old bolts, nuts 'n screws turn just about as free as the day they were first installed.

I swore when I move to TX that I would never deal with a rust belt hulk ever again!

Even my foray into Gen II Honda Civics only involves Texas cars. As one gets older, and if one is somewhat smart, he will loose those self abuse habits...

JT

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire