I drove my 62 Cruiser

50 miles to work and back Friday.

It was 95º with 75% humidity on the way home, and the A C would not get below 62º.

I may have another Freon leak...

But it did not try to vapor lock!

Dave in Sylvester, GA

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Hey Dave. I drove the '51 coupe.. And it did vapor lock. And AC? What is that!?

Picture of it all dolled up..

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Come over to TX and you'll cry for A/C!

So dammed hot that I've suspended work on the '56 Power Hawk until it get back "down" to the nineties...

BTW, I haven't forgotten the trim items. I just haven't got around to packaging 'em and sending 'em out to you.

That '51 sure looks good though!

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne

No problem JT. Just let me know ahead of time, my address has changed since we last talked.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Mathew, please send me your new address. I think that you have my Gmail addy.

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne