NCSDC Tri-State Meet Photo Gallery

Joe asked for these- it was the quickest way I could get them uploaded. Sorry, no comments, (yet)

We had a good turnout, great weather (high 70's - mid 80's. nice breeze) . Some new cars showed up this year- pay particular attention to the '54 Conestoga (Best-Of Show -originals), and the '56 Champion (Best of Show Modifieds). We had a peculiar absence of finned-Hawks (1)... when we usually have several.. Custom and Modifieds are an ever-growing class. We also had no Pre-war cars- when we often have 5-8 or so. Many thanks to Bondo-Billy for creating our T-Shirts on 3-days notice when our "T-shirt Guy" bailed out on us....

Ray

Reply to
Studeman

Nice turnout of dandy-looking Studes!

Reply to
zoombot

Reply to
itraseecab

Excellent photos! Thanks

Reply to
Mike Williams

Our pleasure.............Thanks

Reply to
Bill Glass

The '54 Conestoga is owned by Russ Hepp of (Oxmoor) Birmingham, Al., it was from San Francisco and was on ebay and IIRC was not looked at as a good deal on the NG, Russ said the car was a absolute dream and needed little overall for a 50+ year old car.

Reply to
oldcarfart

the white car with skirts and continental kit makes me whett!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart