Need '54 C-K parts

I'm hoping you guys can help me out with this stuff. This is for a '54 Champion, although I believe most of the '53 parts are the same.

I am looking for an upper radiator air deflector, I believe the part number is 303080, , and all of the parts for the hood locking mechanism. This would be the dovetail for the hood w/spring, retainer, etc, as well as the hood lock assembly, release lever, and safety hook and spring.

I am planning on going to Reedsville, or will gladly pay for any shipping costs.

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
LarryK58GH

Maybe Dave will sell you those parts off his "Sheba"...I heard a nasty rumor that he's looking for a replacement way to latch the hood down on his car!

Bob (I wasn't there...but I saw a photo!)

LarryK58GH wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

Maybe Dave will sell you those parts off his "Sheba"...I heard a nasty rumor that he's looking for a replacement way to latch the hood down on his car!

Bob (I wasn't there...but I saw a photo!)

LarryK58GH wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62