Wanted To Buy: Two Pair of C/K Fender Skirts

Serious inquiry....

I am looking for two people who want to each buy a pair of steel C/K rear fender skirts.

Any help in the search would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I should have written this better....

I am looking to buy TWO pair of C/K rear fender skirts. (Am looking for these for for two separate people) Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

And........

If anyone has a set of fender skirts for a '53-'54 sedan ('55 may work, but not sure) for sale, please let me know. Against everything that Carl Shontz taught me (quote: "The only thing that skirts look good on is women!"), I am considering skirts for my 'new' '54 Champion Regal

4-door sedan.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

I thought everyone here but me hated skirts on C-Ks lol

We just modified the ones on mine by lengthening the corners and making them end under the quarter, so there will no longer be a screw holding them to the side of the quarter panel

I always hated that, eespecially if i wanted to run without them for awhile

Reply to
ceecab

Carl was a wise man.

Jeff DeWitt

R1Lark wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

As I stated before when you were looking for an outside visor for your CE, "Call Big Jim's!" They have (had) C-K fender skirts as well...

Reply to
Loy Daniel

I referred both people to them right off the bat... Jeff

"Loy Daniel" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I referred both people to them right off the bat... Jeff

----------------------------------------------- He used to stock them but they were labeled for another make/model of car. I don't remember off hand what they were labeled but he had an exact match for the 53-55 C-K skirts in steel...might have been the FoxCraft brand. Big Jim would know what would fit the C-K if he were still alive but I'm not sure that his wife and daughter (who now run the business) would know though. Loy

Reply to
Loy Daniel

Jeff Rice wrote:

Hmmmm...... when I went to the Big Jim's website, they list the '53 thru '55 sedan skirts :), plus "1953-5 Studebaker Low Cut Skirt - Coupe, Price $219.00 fg pr", which I would think means C&K.

Go here:

Scroll down just slightly, and the '53 thru '55 Stude skirts are on the left side of the page. Maybe they don't actually have them any more, but they are on their web site.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

I may be nutz but I sort of think that the rear wheel openning is the same for c/k and sedan in the 1950's. I have a pair of skirts for the Prez sedan and will try them on the Power Hawk at some point.

JT

(Now more curious than ever...)

R1Lark wrote:

Reply to