New Brake Drums

I sorted out all my N.O.S. and used brake drums. I wanted to put them on ebay. I have over 50 new drums back to 1934. Most drums are $150.00 or less. Anyone in this group needs any? R.Kapteyn. snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

815 722 7262.
Reply to
rkapteyn

Transtar60

Reply to
63t-cab

Any finned rear drums for a '64 GT?

Reply to
Rat Hawk

I believe the 1/2 ton truck brake drums were all the same 1941-64. I have some good used ones for $80.00 and I have some N.O.S. Commander drums with hubs of which you can remove the hubs and the drum itself is the same as the 1941-64 1/2 ton trucks $150.00 each. If interested I will check how many I have. Thanks Bob

Reply to
rkapteyn

yes finned drums???

Reply to
am not r2

The only way that you can get finned drums for a 1/2 ton P/U is to go for the Chebby conversion...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

no no no.I goofed. what I want is finned drums for my 64 daytona.

Reply to
am not r2

I have good used ones for $60.00 each Bob

Reply to
rkapteyn