No bids yet on my Truck manual

Alex

Is this one the one that you had listed before and had a hassle with some bidder?

Cause if it is I contacted you about it and you said that you would get back to me.

I cant buy on Ebay as someone has stolen my identity that I had an Ebay doesnt want to do anything about if so I told them the usual pleasantries and gave up on them.

If you want get back to me or I guess I can get the ole lady to bid on it for me......that is how I finally got my sign for my shop......

Randy

Reply to
Studebaker Kid