Northern Tool "Show Off Your Ride" promotion

I get Northern Tool promotional emails. Today they announced an opportunity to post car pictures for possible selection to their website. Deadline for submission is Feb 22. It's pretty easy to submit. I think they are probably more interested in modified (Jeff, Dave- here you go). In case you are interested, try:

url that came up when I clicked on the email icon was a lot longer and had my email address in it so I don't know if they will accept submits that don't come from registered addresses, but why not try...Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

try:

The url that came up when I clicked on the email icon was a lot longer and> had my email address in it so I don't know if they will accept submits that> don't come from registered addresses, but why not try...> Paul Johnson

I like shopping at Northern Tool, I see it as a mix of Harbor Freight and Tractor Supply.

Reply to
oldcarfart