Northern Tool & Equipment Inventory Reduction Sale (link)

I'll see your Northern Tool and raise you... "Lowes stores" in my area ( 22066) are having an unannounced sale, Sunday AM, to dump off all their excess stock. This is up to 70% off things like Toro, Troy-Bilt, and all the misc stuff from last year.

Reply to
BobJ

I'll have to check that out. All Lowe's are advertising 75% off their holiday stuff....

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK

Thanks for this. I have been looking for a heater for my shop/garage and the one listed for 99.00 looks pretty good.

Reply to
Joe Roberts